Shock Finding Parameters¶
For details on shock finding in Enzo see Shock Finding.
- ShockMethod (external)
This parameter controls the use and type of shock finding. Default: 0
0 - Off 1 - Temperature Dimensionally Unsplit Jumps 2 - Temperature Dimensionally Split Jumps 1 - Velocity Dimensionally Unsplit Jumps 2 - Velocity Dimensionally Split Jumps
- ShockTemperatureFloor (external)
- When calculating the mach number using temperature jumps, set the temperature floor in the calculation to this value.
- StorePreShockFields (external)
- Optionally store the Pre-shock Density and Temperature during data output.
- FindShocksOnlyOnOutput (external)
- 0: Finds shocks during Evolve Level and just before writing out data. 1: Only find shocks just before writing out data. 2: Only find shocks during EvolveLevel. Default: 0