Here we will document some of the actual code details in Enzo, and how to perform basic (and not so basic) tasks in Enzo. Before tackling any modification, please read the Enzo Primary References a basic knowledge of AMR and numerical methods is assumed throughout this documentation.
- Introduction to Enzo Modification
- Programming Guide
- File naming conventions and routine locations
- Debugging Enzo with GDB
- Fine Grained Output
- Adding a new parameter to Enzo
- How to add a new baryon field
- Variable precision in Enzo
- Adding new refinement criteria
- Auto adjusting refine region
- Accessing Data in BaryonField
- Grid Field Arrays
- Adding a new Local Operator.
- Adding a new Test Problem.
- Using Parallel Root Grid IO
- MHD Methods
- Use of Dedner
- Use of MHD-CT